The Bradford Democrats are busy preparing for the upcoming May 16 Primary Election. Registered Democrats (must have registered with the party by April 17) will be voting to be placed on the November 7, 2017 General Election ballot. Polls are open 7 AM – 8 PM. For those who expect to be away from the area that day or physically challenged to get to the polls, you may apply for an Absentee Ballot up until May 9th. See instructions and download an application here.
The following offices are to be contested:
– Chester County Row Offices (Controller, Treasurer, Coroner and Clerk of Courts)
– PA Supreme Court
– PA Superior Court
– PA Commonwealth Court
– Magisterial District Judge
– WCASD and DASD (not all precincts) School Directors
– East & West Bradford Supervisors
– Township Auditors
– Precinct Judge of Elections and Inspectors
*A ballot referendum question on alcohol sales licensing is expected in East Bradford
Volunteers are needed in all nine precincts (East Bradford N1, N2, S1, S2 and West Bradford 1-5) to greet voters and provide sample ballots and candidate literature.